This gets more interesting.  The statement:

emailframe.frame(:id, 'EmailDefnAction').frame(:id, 'WizardStepFrame')

craps out with; Unable to locate a frame with id WizardStepFrame
(Watir::Exception::UnknownFrameException)

I'm not hard to get along with, I do an exists? loop ahead of the
statement, and here's what I get:

undefined method `exists?' for #<Watir::Frame:0x3fbbe60>
(NoMethodError)

I think it's saying one cannot do an exists? against a frame.  Shucks,
back to begin/rescue/end.

Bill Mosteller
Eloqua