This has been reported many times and is being tracked in JIRA:
        http://jira.openqa.org/browse/WTR-281
The JIRA report includes an unsupported monkey-patch you can use.

I would like to improve watir's frame handling, but I don't know when I will
find the time to work on it.

                                /\/\ark

database 4188 (20090625) __________

http://www.eset.com