Hi All,

I want to automate the web apps which having some ajax based
controls ,like we have in yahoo home page, where if we move the cursor
to the mail tab automatically we get popup or info about mail tab,
similarly for astrology,groups etc.

i have applicatuion which is similar to this .i want to click inside
link which is present on info page ,but by watir i unable to recognize
the link since it is not vissible till we move cursor to the tab
first.how i can move the cursor to the specific location using watir

how can i do it ,please let me know .

Thanks in advance