You need to build Firefox with the JSSh extension enabled. To create the XPI
go to JSSh directory and say "make xpi" that will generate the XPI. The only
problem with the generated XPI is that its format is compatible with only
Firefox 1.5.x versions. We need to tweak the XPI (nothing but a zip file) a
bit. Let me know if you need any help while compiling Firefox code.

Thanks,
Angrez