Hi Angrez,

Thanks for your reply. Following is the step which I want to perform.

Want to click on the center point of the firefox window and want to do some
copy paste operation. This is required as I can't set text in the frame as
body of  compose window in my project  had used frame.

In IE following is the piece of code I was using

def getClientCenterPoint(browser)
 myRect=" " * 16    # store four LONGs
 getClientRect=Win32API.new("user32", "GetClientRect", ['I','P'], 'I')
getClientRect = Win32API.new('user32', 'FindWindowEx', ['P'] * 4, 'L')

 getClientRect.call(browser.hwnd, myRect)
 x,y,xpos,ypos=myRect.unpack("LLLL")

setCursorPos = Win32API.new("user32", "SetCursorPos", ['I','I'], 'I')
 setCursorPos.Call(xpos.to_i/2+90,ypos.to_i/2+150)
end

Please let me know if you want any other details.

Regards,
Kinnu