I agree with you,

If this helps, whenever i do a select event on that list using watir, it
kinda like hangs the UI and then the select list doesn't performs it normal
operation, which was whatever is selected on the list should be displayed in
the text box.

The text box is a read only so i cannot do any .set operations on it.

Have tries onfocus, onchange, onblur, onclick all events i could possibly
fire.. and in combinations.

Tried the TAB key event too.

Is there any Sync problem? The site only works with IE so cannot do reverse
engineering with Firebug, is there something similar as firebug for IE??

How do i get to know which events are fired what could i possibly use here??

Thanks & regards
Ravinder Singroha
+91-9717196269