On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Pallavi Sharma <write2pall...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Is there a way we can be help to this development?

Yes! :)

If you can code:

I know SafariWatir is not in active development (and Dave, that created it,
offered help if anybody wants to take it over):
http://safariwatir.rubyforge.org/

Sai is working on new Firefox driver:
http://github.com/saivenkat/firedriver/tree/master

and also on ChromeWatir: http://code.google.com/p/chrome-watir/

I am sure Watir and FireWatir code needs some work too:
http://github.com/bret/watir/tree/master

What are you skills? What are you interested in?

Documentation can be better. If you can just answer questions here, that is
great too.

Željko