:)

I am a developer cum tester and have a team of same people who are more than
willing to help. Have good knowledge of watir, selenium, sahi, qtp build
frameworks over it.

Of all this i found watir the most stable and best to use.

I mean qtp couldn;t handled sync issues well and watir handles everything so
beautifully that i am most of the times left speechless.

I know ruby, .net, c++, mysql, pgsql, vbscript, java script and i guess i
will learn on the way if required more. language is not an issue nor is
logic reasoning.

Can also help with documentation.

I am interested in first making watir available for all browsers, most of
the times watir usage becomed limited when the web-app requires to be tested
on different web- browsers and that limitation hurts.

Can we help with Fire-watir and Chrome-Watir to begin with and also can take
up some doc work.

We are more than willing.