I finally got around to trying this on my Vista environment - turns out this
recommendation was absolutely right. :)

click_no_wait works fine in Vista as long as Ruby is installed using the
ruby186-26.exe installer.  My problems started when I installed using
ruby186-27_rc2.exe.

I updated the issue in Jira.

Thanks
Bill