HI Bill,

Thanks for your quick and long reply.
As you suggested, I used Autoit. Send() method to fulfill my purpose
and now I am able to handle popups in all browsers using Autiit.
I have designed my framework in such a way that, one script would work
for all the browsers. I am trying to avoid so many if-else comparisons
and separate code snippets for different browsers. Obviously my target
is optimized code. If I use startClicker() I need to call it before
the popup occurred in the application and every time i need to take
care about it in my business script separately if i want work with
firefox. So startClicker doest not serve my purpose. Please let me
know your comments. - Thanks!

Regards
Siva