Hi, I've been using Watir:IE and what I'm trying to do is write text,
innerHTML into a <p> tagged item within an <iframe>.. I've tried
several different methods of doing this and I can't seem to be able to
get it done.
The ole_element is nil, and as a last attempt I tried to run straight
javascript but.. apparently @browser.execute script is still down...
anyone have any ideas?  I have a feeling I'm overlooking something
fundamental... but I tried every method that looked somehow related.

Thanks a bunch,
Tristan Goffman