Hi, I'm still encountering "no such file to load -- ClassAttr
(LoadError)" where should I put the file ClassAttr.rb? I put it inside
ci_reporter\lib\ci\reporter but the script was unable to find the
file.

This is my test script:

require 'watir'
require 'ci/reporter/rake/test_unit_loader.rb'

class TC_TEST_suite < Test::Unit::TestCase
       def test_a_search
             test_site = "http://www.google.com";
             browser = Watir::Browser.new
             browser.goto test_site
             browser.text_field(:name, "q").set "pickaxe"
             browser.button(:name, "btnG").click

is this correct?