I use CSV like that below
-import.rb-(csv import)-
#! ruby -Ku
#!/usr/bin/env ruby
require 'csv'
$KCODE = 'UTF8'
#import company-data settings
mhc = Array::new
CSV.foreach("data/company_var.csv") do |row|
company << Kconv.kconv(row.join(','),Kconv::UTF8)
end
$company_code = company[1].split(',').last.to_s
$company_name = company[2].split(',').last.to_s
$zip_code = company[3].split(',').last.to_s
$select_prefecture = company[4].split(',').last.to_s
$select_prefecture2 = company[5].split(',').last.to_s
$address_district = company[6].split(',').last.to_s
something like that.
then you can use that values
-Test case file-
require 'import'
some test code...
$company_name...
But,Maybe someone knows more simple and smart way.
Hope it help you.
It is work,I use it for job too.
tknv/
On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 1:39 AM, Chris
McMahon<[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> On Jul 25, 9:03 am, RAM <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi all........I am very new to Watir....anybody here knows how to
>> import value from .CSV files and Export Results into an .CSV file in
>> Watir????.
>> Please reply and provide links if similar subject is already posted.
>
> I wrote a toy framework that does exactly this:
> http://chrismcmahonsblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/ui-test-framework-design-using-watir.html
>
> Please let us know if that is useful.
>
> -Chris
> >
>
--
tknv/
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---