I am writing a script to check links on a specific page. I am getting
the list of pages(URL’s) from an excel file. The issue that I am
facing is once the loop starts and an exception is encountered the
execution stops, so I have put a ‘retry’ in the exception section. But
the issue is it again starts the whole loop execution.
Eg. In the excel file I have stored 5 URL’s to test and exception is
encountered at 3 URL then the loop starts from the 1 URL again.

I want it to start from 4th URL of the excel file (not from 3rd since
I know there is some issue as the expectation was raised)

=========
The script that I have written:

xlFile = XLS.new("C:/LinkChecker/Data/BusinessUnits.xls")
CreateBU = xlFile.getRowRecords('create_bu','create_bu')

$ie = IE.new

$ie.goto("url to my application")

Login($username,$pwd)

      begin