Hi Zhimin,
Thanks a lot for giving good suggestions.
I am facing another problem with IE Explorer and FireFox, some scripts
working in IE & Some in FF.
when i am click on link "Login"
browser.link(:text, "Log In").click(work in IE) but not in FF for the
same i have insert script double time

browser.link(:text, "Log In").click
browser.link(:text, "Log In").click (now it's working fine with FF)

the same issue i am facing in application with another link's
Please give me a solution for the same above mention, if any concern
please ask me.

Thanks
Srikanth.