Hi All,
If you have free time, please try the case given below:

a) Go to
https://secure.mlb.com/enterworkflow.do?flowId=registration.ajax.wizard&c_id=mlb
b) select "I don't have MLB account"
c) Enter email-address and click "Register" button
d) It shows you error pop-up, i want the text of that pop-up
e) Then on the same page, Enter email-address, password and click
"Register" button.It shows you another error pop-up, i want the text
of this pop-up now.

I tried auto it but it works at times then suddenly it stops working.
Please ;et me know if any body has any rational solution of it.

Thanks
D G