From: Raveendran P <raveend...@railsfactory.org>
Subject: [wtr-general] Re: How to click the link in dynamically generated ajax
content?
To: watir-general@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 2:58 PM

Hi Durgesh,

is it possible to paste the html code for that link here ?

Thanks,
Raveendran
http://raveendran.wordpress.com

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Durgesh <durgeshnadka...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I want to click one link which is coming from dynamically generated

ajax contents.The source could not be found when I do view source.

Thanks & Regards

Durgesh

--
Regards,
P.Raveendran

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/