I got one problem while running the automation script:

I am having 20 checkboxes in a page .NOw i want check that whether
each check box is checked or unchecked.if it is checked i want to
print a message.

Snippet of code that i used is:

require 'watir'
require 'win32ole'
require'rubygems'

ie=Watir::IE.start("http://qa.irma.icat.com/inspwebapp";)
sleep(1)
   #~ ie.bring_to_front
   ie.maximize
#to login to the application
   ie.text_field(:name, "username").set("mmanager")
   ie.text_field(:name, "password").set("pass")
   ie.image(:alt,"Log In To ICAT").click
   ie.link(:text, "Home").click
 # to check all the check boxes
   ie.button(:value, "Select All").click
#check boxes are present inside a table under the mentioned div
   ter=ie.div(:class,"mainContent").table(:index,8)
   count=ter.row_count()
  puts"total count of table#{count}"
  i=3
#l loop to pass through all the row of the table
  while i <= count do
  puts"#{i}"
# this the condition which i used to verify whether the check box is
checked or not
 if ((ter[i][1].checkbox(:name,"selections").set)!=false)
   puts"Check box is not checked"
  else
    puts"Check box is  checked"
end