Please find the updated script -

require 'watir'
include Watir

    $excel_path = "D:/Data/dportalTestScripts/Product.xlsx"
    $sheet_id   = 1
    $excel = WIN32OLE.new("excel.application")
    $excel['Visible'] = true;
    $workbook = $excel.Workbooks.Open $excel_path
    $worksheet = $workbook.WorkSheets($sheet_id)
    $worksheet.Select

 ie = Watir::IE.new
 ie.goto("http://test.com";)
 ie.text_field(:name, "userName").set("a")
 ie.text_field(:name, "password").set('d')
 ie.button(:value, "Login").click
 ie.image(:name, 'toplogo_nav_08_off').click
 ie.link(:text, "Manage Products").click
 ie.link(:text, "Create Product").click

i = 1
    until i > 3
ie.text_field(:name, "productName").set $worksheet.Range("a#
{i}").value
ie.button(:name, "submit_btn").click

if i == 3
        break