Dheeraj Gambhir has started two threads, `Ruby/Oracle connectivity` and
`Pick pop-up text and oracle DB connectivity issue`.

Later he noticed that there is confidential data in his posts. He tried to
edit the posts, but Google groups does not have such feature. He asked me to
edit it, since I am group moderator, but even moderators can not edit.

First I removed just his posts, but later I removed the whole threads,
because people that were replying to him were quoting his posts.

If you contributed to deleted threads, my apologies for deleting your
contributions, but I could not remove his confidential data any other way.

Željko
--
http://watirpodcast.com/