Hi Everybody...

I am new to Ruby, Watir and this Group....

i am automating a web based application

*1. My web page has Drop down list box or Select list box*
*2. It has 10 items ( Eg: 10 Diff car names Audi, BMW, Mazda etc) or it can
contain N of Cars also*

Scenario

1. After selecting the car, the page gets refreshed and i have to write the
details of the car in the Excel sheet ...like this it happens for every car
before this i have know No of Car available in the List;
2. After having the Car Count can loop for N no of Cars

is there anyway to Count no of items in the Select List using the VALUE

1st CAR : Value = 0
2nd CAR : Value = 1
3rd CAR : Value = 2
4th CAR : Value = 3