Hi,

We have a scenario wherein we need to drag and drop a slider in order
to define a filter for a specific range (time/price).

Please find attached the screen-shot for the sliders.

Steps to reach the concerned screen:-
1. Goto www.makemytrip.com
2. Select one-way trip, fill in details and click on Search button
3. Find the sliders for Price and Time range filters on the top left
panel "Filter Your Results" of the resulting Listing page.

Please do let us know if it would be possible to automate this
scenario using Watir.

Thx

Ravinder Singroha