Thanks a lot for you all. The solution provided by Mark works pretty
well, but I still have a question on how to generlize this to collect
all other type of page elements, such as ( hidden, submit, radio,..),
I tried things like, ie.hidden.each..., or the others and wont work!,
So is there any other way to do this?

Regards
Manar