Hi, all.

We are doing web automation to test our gui/web control center.
Our testbeds are linux machines.

we used to work with watir+wine+ruby, divide cases to 4 thread groups
to :
1 test multi-session at 1 time
2 reduce overall execute time

Then watir merged with firewatir, and wine is indeed sometimes
confusing.
So we update our code to firewatir.

The only problem is that firewatir use jssh as its middle-ware to talk
to firefox, and jssh default listens to one specific port. Meaning
only 1 thread at 1 time.

Is there anyone else encounter the same problem and come out with a
solution?