Hi people !
I am working on a code with a lot of java script that make ajax calls
very often. I read and tried the wait options for Watir ( sleep,
wait_until etc. on http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/How+to+wait+with+Watir)
but they dont seem to work with Firewatir. "sleep" has no effect while
wait_until returns NoMethodError.

sleep 1 until ff.text.include? "Share"
ff.wait_until {ff.text.include? "Share" }

Since i am working on an ajax call, ant not a page refresh, i am
trying to find a solution to command Firewatir to pause. Either until
some text shows up or for a specified period of time.

Any help will be appreciated !

Thanks.