E.g.

ie=Watir::IE.attach(:title,'Google');

$sessionHwnd=ie.hwnd();

Now $sessionHwd, becomes a global variable, and instead of attaching again
and again to the changing title as my page navigates from one to another we
just use this

ie=ie.attach(:hwnd,$sessionHwnd)

This feature also helps in multithreading, as you may have same title page,
but not same session handle page.

If by any means this is possible with FireWatir, we will be very much
interested.

Thanks

Pallavi.