Hi Group Administrator(Moderator),

To avoid this kind of spam mails,

1. When the user requested to join this group --> Ask simple 5 watir related
questions

2. Block other members to send email to "watir-general@googlegroups.com"

Because most of the forums has junk of Spam mails like this. We are testers
here. We should stop their work ...

Thanks
P.Raveendran
http://raveendran.wordpress.com