This page looks like a duplication of this page:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Watir+Methods+Supported+by+HTML+Element

I suggest that the two pages be folded together.

I'm also wondering if we need to do more work to organize and update
the pages that we already have. Also I'm not sure about all the
comments that people add to the pages. Is anybody watching them?

Bret