Good point. Also I spoke too soon. Github is no longer going to support gem
building - blog from yesterday:
http://github.com/blog/515-gem-building-is-defunct
The new solution is to use gemcutter and jeweler - gemcutter.org,
http://github.com/technicalpickles/jeweler

Interesting new development. Watir gems are currently up on gemcutter,
pulled from Rubyforge from 1.6.2. We'll have to take a look at setting this
up.

-Charley