I have full installed AutoIT on my system Zeljko, still this doesn't work.
Sharing the page and the script.

I have used two methods to handle unexpected popups, winclicker and autoit

I used with winclicker windowtitle as // it didn't worked

with auto it REGEXPTITLE:.* it also didn't worked.

Please let me know about it.

The script runs from command line HandlePopup.rb "windowtitle" "Buttontext"
"Timeout"