Thanks Ravindran for ur reply....

Hi zakir ,

I have tried even Autoit. It is handling the popup even it appears but
not continuing with the remaining code.
I want my rudbu script to search for the specified popup if it exists.
If it exists handle it and then continue with the remaining code. If
not exists continue with the remaning code....

Thanks,
Bindu