Hi All,

         I have a web page which contains many tables, none of the
table has any distinguishing properties, No name, No id etc. In one of
the table there are 5 text boxes each on differant row of the table
but same column number. In all these text boxes i want to enter some
text value. How do i do this? I tried to do lot many things but ended
up adding one value in the first text box and rest overriding it. I
would really appreciate if some one could throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance

Abhay