In watir windows I can simply type in command line the name of the rb
file and it will open IE and run watir test.
How can I do it with firewatir? I was trying to do it from Terminal
(with ./) but in the beginning it didnt do anything, then I changed
permission to rb file to be executable, then it let me run the rb file
but it complains about:

$LOAD_PATH.unshift File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), '..') if $0 ==
__FILE__

Any idea?

Shlomit.