Hi!

You need the Xls class I mentioned - you can get it here:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Excel+interface+class. In my
example, the Xls.rb file needs to be in the watir/contrib directory.
If you'd prefer to save it somewhere else, you just need to change the
relative path in the require statement.

Hope this helps!

-Tiffany