Can't you start two start clickers at once? Will they both try to access the
first pop up and if found close it?

So  what i am suggesting is this:

ff.startClicker("ok")
$ff.startClicker("ok")
$ff.image(:name, /elete/).click

Wont this work Angrez?

I had a similar situation for IE, and i used the Auto IT script to handle
popup by calling them in separate threads but both invoked at the same
time.

--
Pallavi.