I've the watir version 1.6.2 and when i added the code snippet as

prompt_message = "Do you want to open or save this file?"
window_title = "File Download"
save_dialog = WIN32OLE.new("AutoItX3.Control")
sleep 1
save_dialog_obtained =
save_dialog.WinWaitActive(window_title,prompt_message, 25)
save_dialog.ControlFocus(window_title, prompt_message, "&Save")
sleep 1
save_dialog.Send("S")
save_dialog.ControlClick(window_title, prompt_message, "&Save")

but its not working. it stuck on that file download window at the begining.
not moving further.. Anything i am missing??

thanks

Arihan