Hi,

This is a case of existing scripts not working after reinstalling ruby using
the new RubyInstaller.

I have installed Ruby 1.8.6 using the new ruby installer and Devkit on my
system
(OS:windows vista) & watir version is 1.6.5.

I have to cancel a print dialog that pops up.
The original code to do that is:

      # Opens Print dialog
        hwnd = browser.enabled_popup
        w = WinClicker.new
        w.clickWindowsButton_hwnd(hwnd, "Cancel")

When the same is run in the new environment i get the foll error at a point
when the print dialog comes up

>ruby test_create_receipt.rb
Loaded suite test_create_receipt
Started
C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.5/lib/watir/winClicker.rb:341:
[BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.6 (2009-08-04) [i386-mingw32]

way.
>Exit code: 3

Any idea why winclicker is not working in the new environment?

--
REGARDS
SHIVANAND