On Jan 8, 1:36 pm, marekj <[email protected]> wrote: > Zejlko, > I am interested in helping with rdoc. > I've started making some changes to rdoc stuff in my github fork
Marekj- I pulled your branch to my fork and will be glad to help with this. Please let me know if there are specific things you'd like me to look at. I really like the yard gem, but your hanna template looks good (and contains method search!). Even if we don't use it at watir.com, we should fix whatever is preventing it from generating at http://yardoc.org/docs/bret-watir A big question now is, should this be three rdocs or one? Brandon
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Watir General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] Before posting, please read the following guidelines: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
