I thought you wanted all the text, with the div tags? Are you trying
to get "testdata1", "test data2", etc then?

If so, they are in another div, not the "testing_1" class, so I'd use
xpath for each one, like this:

ie.element_by_xpath("//d...@class = 'testing_1']/div[1]").text # and
div[2], div[3], etc.