Hi,

I tried the below code to identify "file download -security warning"
message using autoit in my watir script.  However it does not seem to
work.  I am trying to click the 'Run' button of this window. On
running the script, it gets struck and doesn't show any errors. Any
thoughts,inputs would be highly appreciated.

many thanks.

Code:
---------
require 'watir'
require 'rubygems'
require 'win32ole' # to invoke Autoit controls

ie=Watir::IE.new
autoit=WIN32OLE.new('AutoItX3.Control')

ie.goto "http://www.cooliris.com";

ie.link(:html,/return InstallHelper.clickedDownload()/).click

r=autoit.WinExists("File Download - Security Warning")
puts r

res=autoit.WinWait("File Download - Security Warning",'',3)
puts  res
res=autoit.WinActivate("File Download - Security Warning")
puts res
res=ie.autoit.ControlFocus("File Download - Security Warning","",
"&Run")
res=ie.autoit.ControlClick("File Download - Security
Warning","","&Run")
puts res
puts "\n"