On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 3:58 PM, BK <bkalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The HTML looks like this   - <td nowrap="" class="rptName">TEXT I NEED
> TO CAPTURE</td>
> How should I use xpath to get that text or to verify if that text
> exists?

Why do you insist on using xpath if you do not know how to use it?

Without xpath, you could do something like (if you want to be specific):

browser.div(how => what).table(how => what).row(how => what).cell(how =>
what).text

If you are interested in xpath:

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/XPath

Željko