I have made my scripts generic so that they can be used either with
watir or safariwatir. I have the following requires for my tests:

require 'rubygems'
require 'watir-webdriver'
require 'safariwatir'
require 'watir'
require 'spec'
require 'firewatir'
require 'curb'
require 'hpricot'
require 'yaml'

If I comment out watir-webdriver my tests work fine but apparently
having that with safariwatir doesn't work. However when I comment out
safariwatir it still doesn't work as it gives and error with
commonwatir which is not required. I am trying to make the code
generic for all browsers by doing the following:

def start_browser
  if WHICH_BROWSER == 'safari' then
    Watir::Browser.default = WHICH_BROWSER
    @browser = Watir::Browser.new
  else
    @browser = Watir::Browser.new(:WHICH_BROWSER)

Would love to get this working. And ideas?

If not then I will wait for the jssh version for 3.6.

Thanks