Hi All,

I am trying to delete few files with specific extension ( say x.ppt, y.ppt,
z.ppt) or in the format of say J_x.ppt, J_y.ppt, J_z.ppt etc...

for a single file deletion , I can use File.delete("C:\Documents and
Settings\sinhaa\My Documents\x.ppt") which works fine but if i need to
delete all those three files in a single go , then what i need to do. any
thoughts? any reg expression kind of things I can use?

Thanks
Arihan