Hi Tiffany and all

The problem is which happens rarely is, the IE status comes as "done" but
all the objects are not yet loaded in the page. And we see a white page.

Is it something to do with the ie.ready_status coming to 4 ?

So even if the page objects have not loaded completely the ie status comes
4?

Just want to know is it automation issue or application issue.

We can use check points to capture this behaviour, but needed some insight
as to what could be the reason for this problem

Thanks

Pallavi.