Thanks in advance if anybody answers my query here it is:

i have my watir script named login.rb which checks the functionality of
Login, go to Inbox then Logout from Gmail website.
If I run this login.rb using google loadtest example, it fails with multiple
users (#5), multiple iterations(5). Hence I want run these tests in the
background process without seeing on the functional GUI navigation on
windows.

Would there be any solution to run my tests for load in the backgound? One
of my friend's friend gave me clue that it can be done using
Fork...Spawn...with parent process/ child process even in windows too...

Please help me
venkat