I am trying to run watir test from hudson, and as I read you can do it
with Rake.
I need to fill up these fields and I have no idea what should I add:


 Tasks
 #Specify Rake task(s) to run.
 Rake File
 #Specify the rake file path, by default it's './Rakefile'
 Rake lib directory
# Specify the rake lib directory, by default it's './rakelib'
 Rake working directory
 #Specify the rake working directory, by default it's '.'

Anyone???


On Jan 6, 10:35 am, karim rayani <[email protected]> wrote:
> Rakeis similar to Make in C and Ant in Java
>
> One can define tasks in a file with the Rakefile and fire the 
> commandrakeorraketaskname to execute tasks
>
> On 1/5/10, Shlomit Gazit <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Can anybody explain howrakeworks?
> > I have watir tests.
> > What doesrakedo and to make it work withrake?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to