|
>From my understanding, if I want to process the subset of table rows
belonging to a certain HTML class, I have to loop over all the rows
using something like: $ie.table(:id, 'suite_list').rows.each do |row| if row.class_name.eql?('subset1') ... end end But I would like to write $ie.table(:id, 'suite_list').rows(:class, 'subset1').each do |row| ... end More generally I'm wondering why doesn't Watir support selecting directly on the class attribute? Or maybe I'm just missing something? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Watir General" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] Before posting, please read the following guidelines: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general |
- [wtr-general] row_count usage Naga
- Re: [wtr-general] row_count usage Angrez Singh
- [wtr-general] Selecting rows belonging... Frank Harper
- Re: [wtr-general] Selecting rows b... Ċ½eljko Filipin
- Re: [wtr-general] row_count usage Nagaanjani Kusuma Vellanki
