Thanks, I'm using the administrator user, but how can I be sure that I have
already installed the jssh plugin, I just downloaded and added in firefox.

Thanks

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 12:43 AM, Angrez Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> I think you need to install the JSSh plugin in Firefox 3.5 as
> Administrator. Can you make sure you have installed the plugin with
> administrator privileges.
>
> - Angrez
>
>
> On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Alister Scott <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You can use Firefox 3.5 until someone compiles the JSSH add-on for
>> OSX.
>> Alternatively you can take a look at SafariWatir:
>> http://github.com/redsquirrel/safariwatir
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Alister Scott
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Watir General" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
>> Before posting, please read the following guidelines:
>> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
>>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Watir General" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> Before posting, please read the following guidelines:
> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to