Please search in the group about how to read and write in openoffice in
ruby.

Wesley.
For life, the easier, the better.


On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 6:24 AM, Naga <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to Ruby - Watir. I am trying to export results in to an excel
> sheet. I am running watir on linux and not windows. I have seen
> information on Windows but not linux. Please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Naga
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Watir General" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> Before posting, please read the following guidelines:
> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to