Marekj-
You are using windows right?  What I understood about this is that window
commandline already had readline in it so putting it in irb was doing it
twice which is what was messing up the commandline in windows.  I'm not sure
what tab tab and ctrl-r does, but I don't use them and i'd rather have the
ability to type more than 80 chars.

I probably don't really understand why it works...but it does.  Not sure
where i'd go to find out more?

Alan

On Feb 8, 2010 10:49 AM, "marekj" <[email protected]> wrote:

so I see that TABTAB and CTRL+R don't work without readline.
and conf.io is now StdioInputMethod instead of ReadlineInputMethod
So far I don't know what other implications may be for --noreadline option


marekj

Watirloo: Semantic Page Objects in UseCases
http://github.com/marekj/watirloo/

Support Watir Project http://pledgie.com/campaigns/2982


On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Željko Filipin
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines: 
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

Reply via email to